Lifestyle Recommendations for living with rheumatoid arthritis:
• Check for IgG food sensitivities and avoid problematic foods; test for cortisol and DHEA.
• Check for stealth infections such as Proteus, Lyme or Klebsiella.
• Engage in aerobic exercise such as swimming, walking and biking, along with moderate exercises for strengthening; lose any excess weight to relieve pressure on joints.
• Reduce stress; engage in activities that are enjoyable and stress-relieving.
• Stop smoking.
Rheumatoid Arthritis Dietary Tips and Caveats:
• Eliminate sugar and grains.
• Avoid safflower, corn, sunflower and soybean oils, which aggravate inflammation. Instead favor flax oil, fish oils, fresh fish, raw nuts and seeds.
• Avoid nightshades of peppers, potatoes, tomatoes, and eggplant if necessary.
• Avoid commonly allergenic foods such as corn, milk and wheat products.
• Eat an anti-inflammatory diet of unprocessed whole foods, abundant in vegetables and fruits (preferably organic).
• Include healthy drinks such as ginger tea and fresh pineapple juice.
• Use Tumeric Tea or Golden Milk Tea to reduce body inflamation
Supplement Recommendations for Rheumatoid Arthritis:
GI-Revive™ 2 tsps powder per day or 7 capsules
Probiotic Supreme DF™ 1 caplet with breakfast
OmegAvail™ Ultra with Vitamin D3, K1 and K2 2 softgels per day
ImmunoMod-A 2 capsules with lunch and with dinner
GLA 240 1 softgel per day
If applicable according to testing and monitoring:
Vitamin D Supreme 1 or more capsules per day
DHEA 5 mg or 25 mg 1 or more capsules per day
GI Microb-X™ 4 capsules per day
The above protocol is designed as a general approach for dealing with the most common causes of Rheumatoid Arthritis. If you do not see results after several weeks you should contact us for a personal evaluation. The above recommended supplements can be acquired by clicking here.