Osteoarthritis Lifestyle Recommendations:
• Get regular exercise (as recommended by HCP) to increase muscle strength
• Incorporate weight reduction program, if needed, to lose any excess weight
• Use hot and cold therapy to manage pain and stiffness
Osteoarthritis Dietary Tips and Caveats:
• Eat foods rich in healthy omega-3 fats such as salmon, raw nuts, avocado and ground flaxseeds or chia seeds
• Eat plenty of vegetables and fruits high in vitamin C and preferably organic
• Drink anti-inflammatory teas such as ginger and turmeric teas
• Avoid refined and processed foods and partially hydrogenated oils which may contribute to inflammation
• Avoid foods and beverages high in sugar
• Consume PaleoMeal® or Whey Cool™ daily to raise glutathione levels and to keep blood sugar balanced throughout the day; can also use PaleoBars™ for snacks along with healthy fats such as nuts and seeds.
Supplement Recommendations for living with Osteoarthritis:
Alternative: ArthroSoothe™ Supreme capsules 2 capsules twice per day with meals
or ArthroSoothe™ capsules 2 capsules twice per day with meals
OmegAvail™ Synergy 1 or more softgels per day
The above protocol is designed as a general approach for dealing with the most common causes of Osteoarthritis. If you do not see results after several weeks you should contact us for a personal evaluation. The above recommended supplements can be acquired by clicking here.