- Reduce significant stressors and excessive obligations; practice stress-relieving activities
- Get 8 hours of solid sleep nightly; avoid keeping late hours which can compromise the immune system.
- Avoid over-use of NSAIDs (such as aspirin and ibuprofen), antibiotics and steroids.
- Use chemical-free and healthy unscented soaps, lotions/oils and detergents; women should avoid using douches. References can be found on the Environmental Working Group’s “Skin Deep” database.
- Consider scheduling your comprehensive wellness evaluation with Rose of Sharon Holistic
Dietary Tips and Caveats:
- Avoid high fructose corn syrup and potatoes
- Limit intake of wheat products
- Avoid high mold-containing nuts such as pistachios, cashews and peanuts; avoid mushrooms with the exception of the medicinal ones, which include reishi, maitake, and shiitake.
- Eat a diet of unprocessed whole foods, abundant in high antioxidant vegetables and hormone – and heavy metal-free animal proteins like wild fish, and non-processed meats.
GI Microb-X. Take 2 capsules between each meal for a total of 6 capsules daily.
Oil of Oregano. Take 1-2 softgels per day on an empty stomach.
Silvercillin Liquid. Take 2 Tablespoons 3 times per day.
Digestzymes or Take 1 capsule before meals.
Plant Enzyme Digestive Formula
GI Revive Powder Take 1 Tablespoon daily.