• Get plenty of rest. The body needs its strength to fight a virus.
• Drink plenty of purified water in order to stay hydrated.
• Sterilize surfaces and hands; keep Silvercillin™ gel and Silvercillin™ spray handy to treat hands and surfaces frequently.
• Take a hot shower to clear nasal passage; use nasal irrigation if necessary.
• Avoid stressors and upsetting situations or encounters which could prolong healing time.
• Do gentle movements to encourage lymph flow.
Dietary Tips and Caveats:
• Try to eat small amounts of quality protein, as it is essential for the immune system.
• Add garlic or turmeric to foods such as soups and broths; use plenty of spices such as cloves and rosemary for their antioxidant properties.
• Have a healthy bone broth.
• Avoid sugary snacks.
• Avoid dairy, especially if battling congestion.
Immunitone Plus™ 2 capsules with each meal, 6 per day
Probiotic Supreme DF™ 1 capsule with each meal
or Probiotic Synergy™ Powder for children 1 full tsp twice a day
Note: For children ages 12 and under: The above recommendations are adult doses. For corresponding children’s dosages, please use the following formula: Adult Dose/150 x child’s weight = Recommended Children’s Dose
The above protocol is designed as a general approach for dealing with the most common causes of cold & flu. If you do not see results after several weeks you should contact us for a personal evaluation. The above recommended supplements can be acquired by clicking here.