• Avoid antibiotics, acetaminophen, aspirin and prescription drugs.
• Engage in mental exercise by consistently learning new skills and information..
• Avoid exposure to heavy metal toxins such as mercury, arsenic, copper, aluminum, and lead. (A study showed that 6 out of every 18 children with autism have extremely high levels of toxins in their bodies. Cognitive, physiological, and behavior issues can all stem from toxin build-up; consider testing for genetic variants in detoxification pathways).
Dietary Tips and Caveats:
• Eliminate gluten and casein-containing foods. Avoid all wheat flour products, including pasta and bread, as well as dairy products. Consider an elimination diet.
• Avoid or limit caffeine and other potentially neurotoxic compounds such as aspartame and MSG.
• Emphasize omega-3 fatty acids (salmon, mackerel, herring) and omega-9 fats (olive oil, olives, almonds, hazelnuts, avocados and macadamia oil).
• Aim for 9 servings of skin-on fruits and vegetables rich in polyphenols. Eat organic as much as possible to avoid pesticides. Add PaleoGreens™ and PaleoReds™ to your favorite drink.
• Consume PaleoMeal® or Whey Cool™ daily to raise glutathione levels and to keep blood sugar balanced throughout the day. Consider using PaleoBars™ for snacks along with healthy fats such as nuts and seeds.
Brain Vitale™ capsules 4 capsules per day with meals
Vitavescence™ Powder 2 tsp powder in 8 ounces of water per day
OmegAvail™ Lemon Drop Smoothie 1 tsp per day
Probiotic Synergy™ powder ½ – 1 tsp powder per day
GI-Revive™ 1 Tbsp or 7 capsules per day
Optional: Detox Antiox™ 2 capsules per day or
C + BioFizz™ ½ – 1 level teaspoon per day
The above protocol is designed as a general approach for dealing with the most common causes of Autism. If you do not see results after several weeks you should contact us for a personal evaluation. The above recommended supplements can be acquired by clicking here.