• Reduce lifestyle stressors and avoid internalizing stress; incorporate balance and relaxation into life; include deep breathing exercises and biofeedback devices.
• Manage weight; avoid obesity, especially abdominal obesity.
• Avoid alcohol which can burden the liver.
• Reduce caffeine; avoid energy drinks and sodas, and drink less than 2 cups of coffee per day.
• Use organic, safe cosmetics and household cleaners to avoid exposure to excess chemicals which can signal inflammation and oxidative stress.
• Consider investing in a HEPA filter and a water filtration system.
• Address lifestyle strategies, exercise, diet and interventions for correcting abnormal blood glucose, lipids, blood pressure, circulation, GGT (glutathione), hormonal panel, thyroid panel, and homocysteine levels.
• Consider estrogen metabolite ratio testing.
Dietary Tips and Caveats:
• Increase consumption of organic fresh fruits and green vegetables, especially cruciferous vegetables that supply beneficial isothiocyanates (or their precursor glucosinolates).
• Increase dietary fiber from fibrous foods to balance estrogens; supplement with PaleoFiber® added to water or a favorite beverage.
• Avoid daily red meat consumption; consider supplementing with PaleoMeal® (if whey is tolerable) for optimizing protein balance, and to obtain glutathione for protecting against oxidative stress and supportive immunoglobulins for immune and digestive health.
• Consider supplementing with PaleoGreens™ and PaleoReds™ to increase antioxidants and polyphenols.
• Avoid all dairy and animal proteins containing antibiotics and hormones.
• Avoid genetically modified foods.
• Avoid heavy sugar consumption and white flour products, which are inflammatory.
• Eat an anti-inflammatory diet that is rich in omega-3 fats; include olive oil, raw nuts and seeds, wild caught fatty, cold-water fish, grass-fed beef, nut butters, and omega-3 eggs.
• Consider supplementing diet with PaleoReds™ to provide the benefits of polyphenols and antioxidants without the excess sugar that can irritate the gut lining.
• Use herbs and spices high in antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties such as turmeric, rosemary, ginger and basil.
• Strive to keep blood sugar optimal and snack on healthy fats such as coconut, nuts, seeds, avocados, and PaleoBars™ to avoid hypoglycemia as needed.
Metabolic Synergy™ multivitamin/mineral to balance insulin and cortisol and prevent estrogen dominance from progesterone steal 3-6 capsules per day
Probiotic Supreme DF™ 1 capsule per day
GLA 240 1 capsule with breakfast, lunch and dinner, 3 per day
Phosphatidylcholine 1 softgel with breakfast, lunch and dinner, 3 per day
Inositol 1 capsule with breakfast, lunch and dinner, 3 per day or 1 tsp powder
FemGuard+Balance™ 2 capsules twice per day with meals
Optional, for additional support:
BroccoProtect™ 1 capsule twice per day
Ferrochel® 1 capsule per day
The above protocol is designed as a general approach for dealing with the most common issues involved in endometriosis. If you do not see results after several weeks you should contact us for a personal evaluation. The above recommended supplements can be acquired by clicking here.