Here are some lifestyle recommendations for living with Asthma:
• Avoid triggers like strenuous exercise, environmental allergens, strong scents, PVC fumes, mold, tobacco smoke, emotional upsets.
• Identify food sensitivities.
• Consider breathing exercises like the Buteyko method or the Alexander technique.
• Manage weight.
Dietary Tips and Caveats for Asthma sufferers:
• Limit sugar and avoid white flour products, soy and fried foods; avoid allergenic foods such as wheat and dairy products that can increase mucus production.
• Stay well-hydrated.
• Concentrate on fish and foods high in omega 3 fatty acids such as salmon, mackerel, halibut, ground flax seeds, chia seeds and raw nuts.
• Eat a phytonutrient-rich diet of unprocessed whole foods, abundant in vegetables and fruits (preferably organic) that contain antioxidants like vitamins C and E.
Asthma Supplement Recommendations:
Inflammatone™ 2 capsules 3 times per day
Probiotic Supreme DF™ 1 capsule per day
OmegAvail™ Ultra with Vitamin D3, K1 and K2 2 softgels per day with a meal
Magnesium Chelate powder 1 tsp powder per day
Quercetin-Ascorbate powder 1/4 tsp 2 times per day
For additional support, if needed: Betaine HCl 1 or more tablets per day
and/or GI-Revive™ for leaky gut 2 tsps powder or 7 capsules per day
The above protocol is designed as a general approach for dealing with the most common causes of Asthma. If you do not see results after several weeks you should contact us for a personal evaluation. The above recommended supplements can be acquired by clicking here.