• Reduce significant physical, emotional and chemical stressors and excessive obligations; practice stress-relieving activities.
• Get 8 hours of solid, restorative sleep nightly; practice relaxation techniques and prayer/meditation regularly.
• Avoid smoking and excessive alcohol consumption.
• Avoid all over-the-counter medication (unless prescribed).
• If approved by cardiologist and/or health care provider, practice High-Intensity Interval Training (HIIT).
• Incorporate yoga or mind-body practices to modulate stress and decrease inflammation.
Dietary Tips and Caveats:
• Eat healthy fats like chia seeds, hemp seeds, flax seeds, avocados, raw nuts and wild fish.
• Avoid calorie-rich, nutrient-poor meals such as processed foods and foods with trans fats, sugar and artificial sweeteners that just add to toxic body fat.
• Limit sodium in the diet; use fresh herbs and/or organic lemon to season foods; strive for proper potassium-sodium ratios by consuming avocados, cooked spinach, lima beans, and winter squash.
• Eat a diet of unprocessed whole foods, abundant in organic (preferably), high antioxidant vegetables and hormone and heavy metal-free animal proteins like wild fish, and organic, non-processed meats; avoid pre-packaged and processed foods.
• Avoid sugar to cut risk of heart disease.
CarniClear™ Liquid Build slowly up to 1 tsp per day
D-Ribose 1 tsp (5 grams) daily in water up to 3 times per day
CoQnol™ 100mg 1-2 softgels per day
OmegAvail™ TG1000 1 softgel per day
Magnesium Malate 1 capsule with each meal
The above protocol is designed as a general approach for dealing with the most common issues involved in congestive heart failure. If you do not see results after several weeks you should contact us for a personal evaluation. The above recommended supplements can be acquired by clicking here.