• Stay active in order to maintain ideal weight and body composition; participate in a regular balanced exercise program that includes wearing a pedometer or Fitbit for collecting steps and ensuring more movement. High intensity short bursts (20-60 seconds) of activity during the day is recommended to enhance growth hormone release. Also engage in resistance training that works all major muscle groups (work each group at least 2 times a week).
• Deal with and reduce stress in healthy ways.
• Reduce or eliminate alcohol; quit smoking.
• Comprehensively assess the circulatory system with a test like an advanced lipid panel; also check thyroid, blood sugar, and hormonal levels.
Dietary Tips and Caveats:
• Limit starchy foods like potatoes, pasta, bread, crackers and rice; avoid simple sugars and sugary drinks and sodas.
• Incorporate heart-healthy, anti-inflammatory snacks like blueberries, pomegranate seeds, avocados, walnuts, and pistachios.
• Avoid hydrogenated vegetable oils, trans fats and fried foods.
• Cook with coconut and avocado oils; add olive oil to cooked foods and raw vegetables.
• Choose organic produce and organic, antibiotic-free, hormone-free, grass-fed dairy and animal products.
• Eat freshly ground flax seeds or chia seeds to incorporate more fiber into the diet; eat the skin of fruits and vegetables; use PaleoFiber™ to help increase fiber.
• Consume adequate amounts of antioxidants and flavonoids which can be obtained daily through 5-9 servings of organic vegetables/fruit. If unable to consume the recommended servings of vegetables/fruit, add 1-2 tablespoons of PaleoGreens™ and PaleoReds™ in purified water daily.
• Have PaleoMeal® shakes and PaleoBars™ as healthy snacks.
• Eat garlic often or take Allicillin™ daily.
RYR Synergy™ 2 capsules before bed, 2 per day
Foresterol™ 1 tablet with breakfast, lunch and dinner, 3 per day
Niacin CRT™ 1 tablet before bed, slowly increase as needed
OmegAvail™ Hi Po 1 softgel twice daily
Annatto Tocotrienols with Black Cumin Seed Oil 2 softgels (take approx. 6 hrs. apart from vitamin E and multivitamin)
The above protocol is designed as a general approach for dealing with the most common issues involved in high cholesterol. If you do not see results after several weeks you should contact us for a personal evaluation. The above recommended supplements can be acquired by clicking here.