As per Centre for Disease Control and Prevention, there are 1 out of 3 Americans who due to improper sleep suffer from fatigue.
Chronic Fatigue and low energy are common issues that naturopathic doctors help in treating.
Insufficient and low quality of sleep is major culprit behind low energy. Fatigue is the stage when you are not able to complete your responsibilities and you constantly need a nap after frequent intervals. It is not about the working of blood; it is about lack of functionality of body in areas. There are many people who suffer from fatigue and feel sluggish, lethargic and low energy in the body. It is essential to investigate and self-aware of the body symptoms and causes. A doctor usually examines the complete body and get an idea about the overall health.
Some points to improve your low energy through naturopathic to a positive and better one.
- Optimize Diet – It is essential to opt for an anti-inflammatory diet that boosts energy and amend chronic health issues. Consume green leafy vegetables along with veggies that improve your liver. Cut off carbs with excess meat and refined sugar.
- Exercise- Walking, stretching, jumping, rope and dancing can be attempted for at least 10 minutes and two times per day. Increase later on for 30 minutes every day.
- Good Sleep- Develop a sleep routine from 7 – 8.5 hours per night in a completely dark room. This will help you to balance the hormone system and heal. For better sleep consume yourself in activities that make you tired and relax.
- Balance Stress- Reduce stress, walk barefoot on the grass that will give you significant relief and improved energy. Spend time in your favourite activity outside for at least 20 minutes.
- Identify Deficiencies – Vitamin B, B12, Iron and Vitamin D are linked with fatigue. Try to maintain them at a proper level.
- Maintain Hormone Balance –
- Thyroid – Suboptimal functioning of thyroid can lead to much fatigue. Also, it would promote depression, difficult thinking, weakness, cold hand/feet, weight gain, infertility and many more.
- Adrenals – These glands regulate stress level and energy patterns. Improper functioning can lead to fatigue, menstrual irregularities, poor thyroid functioning, difficult sleep and much more.
It is essential to have full thyroid panel and salivary levels lab testing.
- Food Intolerances – Avoid food that stresses your body and causes inflammation, that result in lethargy. Gluten and dairy are some examples. We provide you with a blood test that aids you in identifying food that results in a negative impact on your body.
- Support Detoxification – Damaged detoxification would residue waste and toxins in the body that leads in poor functioning of healing and wellness. Fatigue is a reason when there is too much toxin load on your body. Some symptoms related to impaired detoxification are skin rashes, hormone imbalances, headaches, body pain and many more.
Remedies like green tea, magnesium, bio therapeutic drainage are some common methods to enhance detoxification and purify overall health.
Low Energy: Balance the Immune System and Cure Chronic Infections
Some causes of fatigue due to auto-immune conditions are Lyme Diseases, overgrowth of bacteria or yeast in the gastrointestinal tract, chronic viral infections.
We asses completely a patient and treat with naturopathy for enabling a significantly better life.
If you are suffering from fatigue, you may consider visiting the doctor and treating condition medically. Fatigue or low energy is a non-specific symptom that is possible due to the various medical conditions. Some of the causes can be anaemia, depression, infections, hypothyroidism, flu or others. Blood tests are normal and still, you feel tired.
There are as many as 1 million people in the USA that suffer from chronic fatigue. The solution does not lie in medical terms of heavy dosages of medicine, naturopathy has its solution.
What are the Causes of Fatigue and Low Energy?
The problems can vary from simple to complex (terrible) cases. To judge the severity of the problem, it is essential to understand the level of symptoms if it is for three weeks or three years.
Some of the reasons that you may feel low energy:
- Diabetes – It is caused in adults and children and can cause tiredness.
- Hypothyroidism – Thyroid dysfunction, either slow or under active thyroid may lead fatigue.
- Heart Disease – Chest pain, chest tightness, chest pressure, shortness of breath are symptoms of heart disease that promotes tiredness.
- Sleep apnea – It is a condition when suddenly the breathing stops during snoring. Lower oxygen level is responsible for low energy.
- Anaemia – Lack of red blood cells due to various reasons promotes fatigue.
- Depression – Anxiety and Fatigue are causes of depression.
Some serious causes of fatigue are:
- Lack of Sleep – If you are not sleeping well, you may feel exhausted and lead to fatigue.
- Food – Junk food, Sugar, Caffeine are some contributor.
- Environmental Pollutants – Heavy metals, man-made pollutants, EMF Exposure, Cell towers found in our daily life adds to fatigue.
- Dental Issues – Root canals, dental infections are some reasons.
- Stress – Increased stress does not let you sleep and keeps you constantly fatigued.
Natural Ways to improve your low energy
- Blood Test – Blood test would help you clarifying the life-threatening issues, adrenal issues along with other problems.
- Quality and Quantity Sleep – “Early to bed and early to rise.” Try jumping on the bed earlier and get quality sleep of at least 7-8 hours.
- Sunshine – Some natural elements promote towards our better health. Sunshine rejuvenates and heals the body by recharging the cells.
- Avoid Electronic devices after sunset – Avoid focusing on tablets and smart phones after sunset, as they would interfere with your sleeping habits.
- Eat Right Food – Eat organic food that contains zero gluten, sugar, pesticides, artificial ingredients, and antibiotics. It will help you maintain ideal weight and feed quality fuel to the body.
- Avoid Environmental Pollutants from home – Avoid air fresheners, carpet deodorants, and substances that harm your health. These products will lower your immune system, choose an organic mattress, natural laundry products, and personal care products.
- Lower Stress – Try to find possible ways to deal with Sleep. Yoga and meditation have various physiological and health benefits.
- Get Adjusted – Visit a chiropractor who would help you with Spinal re-alignment that would get your energy back.
- Take Nutritional Supplements – Nutritional supplements would increase your immunity and decrease deficiency. They also recover lost energy with better and positive energy.
If you are constantly feeling tired and low energy, trust naturopath. We excel in treating in root causes of low energy and chronic fatigue problems. Contact us today and we wills schedule your initial evaluation.